Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tuis

BTW - the picture above? It's actually the town on Tuis. That's were our crazy little house is and where we will be spending the majority of our time. Oh, wait! Did I not show you a picture of our house?

Here she is, in all her glory:






Yes, yes. I realize she looks grand, but the mission assured me this picture is life size!!


For more information on Tuis and the community, click here.

2 comments:

esther parry said...

so excited to find your blog! i did a mission trip to tuis 2 years ago and i want to go back soon......are you involved with the voz que clama mission?

Candice said...

Ester Parry - Welcome!!

Yes, during our 6-months of service in CR the majority of our activity with be through VQC. I would love to hear about your experiences while there. If you are willing please e-mail me! We are:
candice.and.tom at g mail dot com

cheers