Notice the side bar ticker?
Yeah, apparently there's less than 2 months to go.
Crazy, eh?
---
This week is my last full paycheck form McGill.
Gulp.
Tom will keep bringing home the bacon until the 3rd week of September.
Then.
Nothing.
Double gulp.
No paychecks.
No "real" jobs.
We'll have to live life, literally, on a prayer.
This will be a challenge for me. I'm a budget-planning, executing, abiding, gal. But these types of things are easier to do when there is money coming *in* and then going out.
It will be a great experience.
A humbling one too, I'm sure.
--
I have no idea were we will be led to after returning to Canada. It's exciting, but nerving at the same time. As I pack up my blender, I wonder, "Where will I be, if I am the one unpacking you, and who knows when that will be?"
Lord knows. That's who.
And I pray we can put our own hopes and dreams far enough to the side during all of this and have the insight to follow his lead.
I want to give my life as a living sacrifice.
Although if I were to make a request, I'd put emphasis on the living. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment